Have you ever walked away from a meeting and felt as though you were completely invisible?
Has a suggestion you put forward ignored only to have someone else put up the same idea up it was showered with praise?
Would you like to learn how to stay resilient, and be an effective leader during times of uncertainty, change and when faced with difficult personalities around you?
Being able to manage up means amplifying your voice, visibility and value so that you can be bold and resilient. This means mastering the skills to speak up, show up, stand out and be seen as knowledgeable, credible and reputable.
The workshop is interactive and will provide the knowledge, tools, tips and strategies to be a bold and resilient leader, confident and effective. You will learn the essential personal and professional skills to manage up and lead and have the opportunity to apply them instantly.
Key Learning Objectives
- Identify and amplify the key skills to be an effective and resilient leader.
- Learn what it means to amplify your voice, visibility and value and how that will give you the competitive advantage and boost your leadership journey.
- Learn how to manage up without messing up: applying your voice, visibility and value to resolve key issues in managing up.
- Identify and align your values to your leadership and to how you can boldly and successfully manage up.
- Amplify your essential soft skills for resilience and results.
- Learn the role self-leadership plays and what you can do to ensure your self-leadership is healthy and in check.
Productivity & Self-Leadership Expert, People & Productivity, 2020 Breakthrough Speaker of the Year, People & Productivity™
Sally Foley-Lewis helps managers be productive, profitable and promotable. Obsessed with boosting productive- and self-leadership that ensures people reach their potential. Sally positively impacts your results, confidence and effectiveness.
Awarded the 2020 Breakthrough Speaker of the Year by Professional Speakers Australia; a 2019 finalist for Australian Learning Professional of the Year; Bronze Stevie International Business Award; she’s also the winning Champion Sole Trader in the 2019 Australian Small Business Champion Awards and was named as one of the 25 LinkedIn Top Voices for Australia for 2018 for her thought leadership.
She has authored multiple books: her book The Productive Leader received an endorsement from the renowned global personal development guru Brian Tracy.
Blending 20+ years of working with a diverse range of people and industries, in Germany, the Middle East, and across Australia Sally has extensive qualifications, a wicked sense of humour and an ability to make people feel at ease. Sally’s your first choice for mastering skills, inspiring action and achieving results.